Support and Training
MedSpa Institute of America was founded on a mission to educate and inspire students in skincare programs such as aesthetics, laser, permanent makeup, and injections. Founded in 2015 by Carly Williams, we are the only all in one skincare school, providing students with the opportunity to grow in this field. With modern and innovative teaching techniques and up-to-date technology, we are here to help students from the beginner’s level and those who are looking to advance their skincare license. We offer four different programs with a capped enrollment of each school at forty to allow for an appropriate teacher to student ratio. Our teachers have years of skincare experience throughout their career and with our programs, MedSpa Institute of America produces elite professionals. Are you passionate about skincare and education? Would you like to operate a business with a highly experienced management team? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
MedSpa Institute of America has a strong operating location in Minneapolis, MN. In today’s market, MedSpa Institute of America’s concept fits perfectly with excellent customer service and staff who are knowledgeable and representative of our brand. As a franchise partner, you will be working with a highly experienced management team. Here is why you should franchise with us:
• We have a strong operating corporate location with a successful financial standpoint.
• Our systems, procedures, and operating systems have strengthened the operating model.
• MedSpa Institute of America has a potential strong ROI and a financially sound concept in existing locations.
• We have a specialty niche market allowing us to focus on what we do best—delivering professional skin care classes.
• Our model has the ability to be adopted nationwide.
We are seeking franchisees who have the following qualities to partner with us:
• Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
• Customer-First Mentality
• Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
• Business Savvy and Willingness to Learn
• Meets Financial Requirements
We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
We will coordinate the development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans, and materials.
ONGOING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability