Support and Training
Our vision has been to deliver authentic Creole flavors with great service and excellent customer experience in an enchanting atmosphere. Our commitment to high-quality recipes has been a consistent draw for anyone looking for great food, incredible atmosphere and a taste for Creole in a fun restaurant model. With a list of Creole seafood, Louisianan traditional dishes such as jambalaya, shrimp creole, crawfish etouffee, oysters, blackened redfish, and more, we have to brought the sophisticated flavors of Louisiana to the world.
Our founding team’s knowledge and vast experience in operations helped us develop a business model that is simple to operate, requiring limited staff and with limited operating restraints. This entire business model was designed to maximize profitability, streamline operations and allow for effective duplication. We are now looking for team members to join our growing franchise system and to leverage our years in creating, designing and building this restaurant model.
New Orleans Creole Cookery delivers traditional creole food in a setting with new generation energy, design, layout and functionality. The New Orleans Creole Cookery’s concept fits perfectly into a variety of locations and designs including full service, fast casual, delivery service models.
As a franchise partner, you will be working with a highly experienced management team and a business model 50 years in the making. Here is why you should franchise with us:
• We have a strong operating corporate location with a successful financial model, showing incredible profitability.
• Our operating systems, procedures, and business models have been designed to create a franchise platform loaded with value and opportunity for scaled growth.
• New Orleans Creole Cookery has a strong potential strong ROI and a financially sound model that has been designed to maximize profitability.
• Our model has the ability to be adopted nationwide and with the space for Creole food being essentially untapped in most markets, we set the standard for this food segment in quality, service and overall experience.
We are seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
• Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
• Customer-First Mentality
• Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
• Business Savvy
• Willingness to Learn
• Meets Financial Requirements
Operational Support: We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
Marketing Support: We will coordinate the development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans, and materials.
Ongoing Business Development Support: We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.
Are you ready to make a difference in your future with New Orleans Creole Cookery?